POSTPONEMENT OF SPRING ACTIVITIES (3/15)
The Alaska School Activities Association is announcing the following:
The ASAA Board of Directors has changed the first practice dates, the first contest dates and the spring championship and events dates to “to be determined” and granted the Executive Director the authority to determine when these dates will be rescheduled. This decision is to be based on the guidance of State Health Officials and the Alaska Department of Education and Early Development. This change in the Activities Calendar is to go into effect immediately.”
This change in the ASAA Activities calendar means that all ASAA activities are to cease for all ASAA member schools (both public and private) until allowed to resume by the Executive Director.
This decision is based on the following:
• On Friday, March 13, 2020, the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, the Alaska Chief Medical Officer, the Alaska Division of Public Health and the Office of the Governor issued its first health mandate. As part of Mandate 1.2, from March 16 through March 30, all public schools are to be operated as non-student contact days in which students will not be attending school. During this time, all after school activities are to be suspended.
ASAA/FIRST NATIONAL BANK ALASKA
2019 BASEBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
May 30 - June 1, 2019 at Mulcahy Stadium in Anchorage
Hosted by ASAA & American Legion
• 2019 Baseball State Championship Location
• 2019 Baseball State Championship Schedule
• 2019 Baseball State Championship First Round Schedule (updated 5/26/19)
Alaska Legion Baseball will be live streaming all games of the 2019 Baseball State Championship. To view, visit their website at: http://www.alaskalegion.com
• 2019 Baseball State Championship Program (Download PDF)
Tickets are available at the event.
Daily Ticket – $10 for Adults | $5 for Students
Tournament Pass – $25 for Adult | $12 for Students
Seniors (65 & Older) and 6th Grade & under are FREE