ASAA/MaxPreps Partnership Information & Training Links
• ASAA-MaxPreps Partnership Announcement
• MaxPreps 101 Online Training Details and Links
• MaxPreps How To Guide
• MaxPreps Coaches & Team Admins Help Page
• MaxPreps Mobile Apps & Live Scoring Help Page
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What ASAA initiatives will MaxPreps data power? MaxPreps is the Official Scores and Statistics Provider of the ASAA. All information entered into MaxPreps is automatically sent to ASAA to manage regular season results, ASAA stat leaderboards, media publications and much more. In order to manage these initiatives, all ASAA member schools are recommended to enter their scores and team statistics after each game on MaxPreps.
2. Where do I enter my roster, schedule, scores and stats? Each member school will enter their roster, schedule and scores into the MaxPreps platform to be displayed on your team pages. Each member school will then be responsible for updating their stats on MaxPreps after each game throughout the season. Instructions on how to enter a schedule, roster, etc., can be found on the MaxPreps support web site & Coaches & Team Admins Help Link.
3. What do Athletic Directors need to do? Since ASAA member schools need to keep accurate stats on MaxPreps, the AD needs to ensure each team coaching staff has access to enter stats. ADs or any coaches currently not using MaxPreps should contact MaxPreps at 800-329-7324 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or get access.
4. Which sports are included in the pa!nership? Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, Baseball and Softball.
5. How do I sign up to get access to my administrative account on MaxPreps for the first time? Athletic Directors/Coaches can follow this link on MaxPreps to become a free MaxPreps member and follow the prompts to gain access to your team. Make sure to select “Head Coach or Athletic Director” as your role for the team.
6. Can Athletic Directors control their MaxPreps team pages? Yes! Athletic Directors can control every single team from their free School Administration page on MaxPreps.
7. Can coaches allow a team statistician or assistant coach to help manage their team information? Yes! Once the coach has access to their team admin page, they can give other individuals access to their page to help keep their team information accurate.
8. Is MaxPreps compatible with other stat programs? In addition to MaxPreps own mobile, tablet, and desktop tools, MaxPreps is compatible with over 80 different stat companies across multiple sports. Click here to view MaxPreps stat partners.
9. Does MaxPreps have an app to manage team information? Yes! The MaxPreps app is available for iOS and Android devices. The app allows coaches or school administrators to easily and quickly update roster, scores and stats right after the game from a phone. It also allows the program volunteer to provide live scoring updates on their mobile device during the game, to keep your high school community engaged and informed. All scores and updates will be available statewide on the ASAA Scoreboard. The app is available for iOS devices and Android devices.
10. Who can I contact with additional questions? ADs and coaches may contact ASAA MaxPreps representative Alisa Dancer at email@example.com or 530-957-1575.